Chamber Board Member Bill Shuttic from Ultimate Health will be offering his Women’a Self Defense course on Saturday, October 15th from 2:00pm-6:00pm. If you care about your safety this really is a great must-take class. See below for more information:
Women’s Self-Defense Course: What is your safety worth to you?
Instructed by Bill Shuttic of Ultimate Health (Black Belt in Aikido, Jujitsu & Iaido)
- Learn how to defend yourself against an attacker.
- Learn how to use ordinary items as weapons.
- Learn how to recognize a potentially dangerous situation.
- Learn how to use anatomy and physiology.
- Learn how to defend against weapons “I took an amazing, eye opening and fun self defense class.
Testimonial from Wendy E: “I took an amazing, eye opening and fun self defense class today! It was outstanding! Ladies…I HIGHLY recommend this!”
When: Saturday, Oct 15 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Register Today—Space is limited
(310) 413-0514 | firstname.lastname@example.org